RSI and Overuse Injury Association of the ACT, Inc online
We aim to help you cope with your RSI or overuse injury by providing information on every aspect of the condition, including treatments, compensation and the law, the latest medical research and managing everyday life.
We are a non-profit charity based in the ACT dedicated to supporting people in Australia with repetitive strain injuries (RSI) or occupational overuse syndrome (OOS). All donations are tax deductible.
Repetitive strain injuries, like tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and epicondylitis (tennis elbow) are very common in Australia today, and affect people in many occupations, including computer professionals, hairdressers, butchers, assembly-line workers, painters and other trades.
Navigate by clicking on the links with a mouse, voice activated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking ® or hover-linked using aided technology. See our accessibility page for more info.
In our next newsletter:
- Using a tablet, not a mouse
- A member's journey with RSI
- Can RSI be measured ? New Dutch research
The RSI Association has joined Facebook! Like our page for the latest news, events, tips and tools and reviews of ergonomic devices.
You can find us by searching 'RSI ACT' on Facebook.
'Sleep Better, Feel Better'
When: Thursday, 17 April
Where: SHOUT, Collett Place, Pearce (Opposite Pearce Shops)
Cost: Free, all welcome
JOIN NOW to receive our quarterly newsletter with
- treatment info,
- product reviews,
- ideas on ways to make life easier,
- the latest medical research
PLUS membership brings you:
- regular speakers and events,
- referrals to helpful therapists and agencies,
- borrow books and tools
- try out clickless software and ergonomic devices
- RSI INFORMATION KIT - only $19.50 and includes over 100 pages of incredibly useful information on treatments, safer computing, chronic pain, and managing at home and at work
- MOVING ON WITH RSI - only $9.50 and includes stories of people who have learnt to live with serious RSI, with lots of ideas on how to survive emotionally and move forward in life
- PREGNANCY AND PARENTING WITH RSI - only $9.50 and includes help for parents with an overuse injury to manage the challenges they face